I build frameworks for project and program management, monitoring, and reporting. Let me use my 15 years’ experience setting up and delivering more than £50M worth of large-scale innovation programs in the UK and Europe to help you deliver your projects and programs.
I build the foundations you need to make programs work, and to let you scale your activities and add impact.
I specialise in developing and building frameworks to enable program/project management, monitoring, and reporting.
Building the right foundations and setting up appropriate management frameworks will give you the tools successfully manage your projects and programs. They will help you to understand what you’re doing and why, and will give you structures that help you to manage and report on activities, impact, and outcomes.
How I can help you succeed:
Project and program design and management:
- Program design – from inception through delivery to close-out.
- Managing identification and tracking of KPIs, outcomes and reporting
- Processes, tools and approaches to manage programmes and deliver impact
- Developing content strategies to communicate impact to target audiences
- Setting up contacting and legal frameworks
KPIs, data management, reporting, outcomes, impact:
- Building management/reporting systems to help successfully deliver projects
- Building KPI/management/CRM/reporting systems that work for staff, managers and funders
- Building models to link activities, processes and pipelines with KPIs and outcomes.
- Delivering content and reporting on activities and outcomes