I specialise in developing and building management and reporting frameworks that leverage key performance indicators (KPIs) to enable easy and efficient programme and project management, monitoring, and reporting.
It’s easy to do ‘stuff’. It’s much harder to turn all that stuff into a coherent programme that’s manageable and which produces the data and information that staff can use and which managers and funders want.
This is where I come in: I build the foundations you need to use key performance indicators to understand what’s happening on the ground – and if you’re going the right way.
I have more than 15 years’ experience setting up key performance indicators and frameworks for large-scale innovation programmes in the UK and Europe.
The things I do that will help you:
KPIs, data management, reporting, outcomes, impacts:
- Building management/reporting systems to help successfully deliver projects
- Building KPI/management/CRM systems that work for staff, for managers and for funders
- Building strategic/management models to link activities, processes and pipelines with KPIs and outcomes.
Process design and management:
- Full life-cycle programme design – from inception, through delivery, to close-out.
- Managing identification and tracking of KPIs, outcomes and reporting
- Processes, tools and approaches to manage programmes and deliver impact
- Setting up contracting and legal frameworks