I have more than 15 years’ experience setting up and delivering more than £50M worth of large-scale innovation programmes in the UK and Europe.
I build the foundations you need to make programmes work, and to let you scale your activities and add impact.
I specialise in developing and building frameworks to enable programme/project management, monitoring, and reporting.
This means you can understand what you’re doing, and can manage and report activity, impact, and outcomes.
How I can help you succeed:
- Programme design – from inception through delivery to close-out.
- Managing identification and tracking of KPIs, outcomes and reporting
- Processes, tools and approaches to manage programmes and deliver impact
- Developing content strategies to communicate impact to target audiences
- Setting up contacting and legal frameworks
KPIs, data management, reporting, outcomes, impact:
- Building management/reporting systems to help successfully deliver projects
- Building KPI/management/CRM/reporting systems that work for staff, managers and funders
- Building models to link activities, processes and pipelines with KPIs and outcomes.
- Delivering content and reporting on activities and outcomes